When it comes to the financial investment involved in becoming a parent through surrogacy, our goal is to be as transparent and
cost-conscious as possible.
These fees do fluctuate somewhat and are offered as general guidance only.
• The number of cycles needed for the gestational surrogate to become pregnant (with IVF, this can significantly affect the total amount).
• The amount of medical costs not covered by insurance. We review the gestational surrogate’s current policy, if she has one, to check for exclusions. If she does not have insurance or her insurance is not adequate, then we provide guidance for obtaining insurance for her. We work with insurance experts for all insurance reviews.
• The “compensation” agreed on for the gestational surrogate —
starting at $35,000.
Read more about the compensation and expenses here.
• $550 per embryo transfer procedure
• $350 – $1000 for invasive surgical procedures
• $350 for procedures such as an hysterosalpingogram (HSG)
• $2500 average for a cesarean section (C-section)
• $5000 for a multiple birth for each additional child
• $400 and up for a life insurance policy and loss of reproductive
organ rider depending on plan chosen by the parties
• $1200 – $1800 for a gestational surrogate’s attorney
• Any applicable net lost wages
• Reasonable child care and housekeeping if placed on bed rest
• $500 – $750 for maternity clothes
• Cost for a psychological evaluation
• Uncovered medicals, co-pays, or health insurance premiums
Learn more about compensation and expenses for gestational surrogates.
Note that this is an estimate of expenses only. You will have a better idea of
total fees and expenses for surrogacy when we review the process in detail
and when you are matched with a particular gestational surrogate.
We are pleased to
offer a discount
for our complete
Every journey is as unique as the individuals involved. We work together to make sure we address all of your personal needs every step of the way.
1004 WILLOWLEAF WAY
POTOMAC, MD 20854
READ ABOUT SURROGACY IN Maryland, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
© 2017Meryl B. Rosenberg, Esq.
This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site or any email communication from this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Note: Certain pictures included on this website are of models and are for illustrative purposes only