• Be between 21 and 44 years of age
• Have had at least one child of her own
• Be financially stable: no food stamps or similar assistance
• Have support from her family and others close to her for the decision to be a gestational surrogate
• Enjoy being pregnant and have had healthy, normal pregnancies and deliveries in the past
• Have no serious medical problems
• Have had no pre-term deliveries before 36 weeks, unless she delivered multiples
• Be a non-smoker
• Use no illegal substances
• Have a body mass index (BMI) equal to or less than 32
• Be a resident of a surrogacy-friendly state (inquire)
• Have reliable transportation and be willing to travel, if necessary, for screening, matching with intended parent, and medical testing
• Be willing to undergo medical and psychological evaluations, and any spouse/significant other should be willing to undergo the same
• Have no criminal history
• Have a desire to help others create a family
Please fill out our inquiry form to find out if you qualify, or get your questions answered.
Call us at (301) 217-0074.
1004 WILLOWLEAF WAY
POTOMAC, MD 20854
© 2017 Meryl B. Rosenberg, Esq.
This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site or any email communication from this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Note: Certain pictures included on this website are of models and are for illustrative purposes only.