Find out more. Fill out a SURROGATE INQUIRY FORM
*Whether it is referred to as “compensation” or “ancillary living expenses" will be determined in part by the state laws where you live, as will the "allowable" amount you may receive.
If you would like to explore the possibilities of becoming a gestational surrogate mother with our program, or would like more information, please fill out an inquiry form, or call us at (301) 217-0074.
BASE COMPENSATION: Up to $45,000*
(or more) for your time and effort.
PLUS the following typical amounts:
• Embryo transfer fee: $500 per transfer
• Invasive procedure: $350 – $1,000
amount depends on type of procedure
• Canceled embryo transfer cycle fee: $350
• C-section: $2,000 average
• Multiple: $5,000 per each additional child carried
• Out-of-state travel including daily food allowance, hotel, ground
transportation, airfare: Actual costs
• Attorney fees for gestational surrogate: $1,200 – $1,800
• Life insurance and loss of reproductive organs:
Premium $400 and up depending on plan chosen by the parties
• Lost wages, housekeeping, child care (if on bed rest): Negotiated
• Maternity clothing allowance: Average $500 – $750
paid at 12 weeks; additional $250 if multiples
• Premium for adequate health insurance coverage if necessary:
• Uncovered medical expense and insurance deductibles: Actual
• Other miscellaneous expense including mileage, child care,
housekeeping, other reasonable expenses: Actual
These amounts fluctuate somewhat depending on the circumstances
and are offered as GENERAL GUIDANCE only.
Call (301) 217-0074 for more specific information about all expenses.
1004 WILLOWLEAF WAY
POTOMAC, MD 20854
© 2017 Meryl B. Rosenberg, Esq.
This website is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site or any email communication from this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Note: Certain pictures included on this website are of models and are for illustrative purposes only.